About Tristar Medical Group - Fairvue
Due to expected winter weather in our area, our offices will be closed on Tuesday, February 16th. Please consider utilizing our patient portal if you need to reach us.
At TriStar Medical Group Fairvue, we are dedicated to providing efficient and affordable primary care. Experienced family medicine doctors at our practice specialize in a range of services for children and adults.
For more information about our primary care services or to make an appointment, call us at (615) 230-8601.
Primary care in Gallatin, Tennessee
Relying on the expertise of experienced primary care doctors, our clinic offers a range of in-house primary care services, including:
- Basic well-child and well-adult exams
- Cancer screenings
- Chronic disease management (for conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol)
- Minor surgical procedures, including mole and minor cyst removals and skin biopsies
- Pap smears
- School and sports physicals
- Throat swabs
- Treatment for seasonal allergies
- Weight loss management
- Workers compensation exams
Appointments with our primary care doctors
Our clinic is located off of Nashville Pike, just north of Nat Caldwell Park. We are accepting new patients, and we work with most insurance companies. We look forward to serving you and your family with all your healthcare needs.