About Centennial Neuroscience
At Centennial Neuroscience, we are dedicated to improving the overall neurological wellness of the Greater Nashville community. Our board-certified neurologists specialize in diagnosing and treating physical and cognitive neurological impairments in adults.
To schedule an appointment with a neurologist, call us at (615) 342-6840.
Neurologists in Nashville, Tennessee
As part of TriStar Medical Group's network, our mission is to provide patient-focused neurological care delivered by caring and compassionate neurologists and team members. Our neurology specialists offer advanced treatments for a range of neurological conditions, including sleep disorders and epilepsy.
Neurological conditions we treat
Our physicians are specialists in the fields of neurology, otology (a branch of medicine which focuses on diseases of the ear) and neurotology. We diagnose and treat a range of conditions that affect the brain, ears, neck, spine and nerves, including:
- Balance issues
- Fainting or syncope
- Head injuries
- Headaches and migraines
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) in adults
- Myasthenia gravis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Sleep disorders, including sleep apnea
Neurological diagnostics we offer
We offer advanced neurological diagnostic exams, including:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)—A test that involves attaching electrodes to the scalp to detect electrical activity in the brain
- Electromyography (EMG)—A test that involves the application of electrodes to assess the electrical activity and health of muscles and the nerve cells that control them
- Visual evoked potentials (VEPs)—A test that involves visual stimuli to measure the electrical response and health of the brain's primary visual cortex
Visiting our facility
We are currently accepting new patients and offer telehealth appointments in addition to office visits. For more information about scheduling appointments, cancellations and insurance information, visit our online Patient Center.